Please be advised that Quintilone & Associates’ web site is for purposes of information only and is subject to the disclaimers stated below, with which you are deemed to agree by using the web site. As used in this section on Disclaimers, the term Firm means Quintilone & Associates and includes its attorneys and others employed by or associated with the Firm. As used in this section, the term web site means Quintilone & Associates’ Internet web site, every page of the web site, and all contents thereof, graphic representations, and links on the web site, in existence at the present time or at any other time.
1. No Legal Advice. Because legal matters depend upon the specific facts and circumstances and the laws that may apply any given case or other legal matter, nothing contained in the web site is intended to be nor shall it be deemed to be legal advice, counsel, or services to or on behalf of any person.
2. No Attorney-Client or Other Relationship. Your use of the web site is not intended by Quintilone & Associates to create, and such use shall not create, any attorney-client, advisory, fiduciary, or other relationship between Quintilone & Associates and any person.
3. No Solicitation or Advertising. As stated above, the web site is available to users for informational purposes only. Nothing contained in the web site shall be deemed to be a solicitation or advertisement of any kind for legal services or for any other purpose. In the event that the law or ethical rules governing the practice of attorneys in any state of the United States of America or other jurisdiction deem the web site to be a solicitation or advertisement of any kind, then Quintilone & Associates hereby advises the user that Quintilone & Associates retracts the web site and expressly withholds permission for any person to use the web site in that state or other jurisdiction for any purpose whatsoever.
4. No Consent to Jurisdiction, Venue or Choice of Governing Law Outside of the City of Irvine, State of California, United States of America. By this web site, Quintilone & Associates does not intend, and expressly disclaims, submitting Quintilone & Associates (including, as defined above, its attorneys and employees) to jurisdiction, venue, or choice of governing law in or of any state of the United States of America or other jurisdiction. To the contrary, Quintilone & Associates (including its attorneys) and any dispute or disagreement with respect to or arising from this web site or use thereof shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its laws relating to choice of laws, and the forum to resolve any such dispute or disagreement shall be a court within the City of Irvine, State of California, United States of America, and no other forum whatsoever.
5. No Warranty of Any Kind. By this web site, Quintilone & Associates does not intend and hereby expressly disclaims (a) any warranty (whether express or implied), guaranty, representation, promise, assurance, or other statement that the web site is accurate, complete, timely, current, or reliable in any respect; (b) any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement; and (c) suitability, reliability, or applicability of all or any part of this web site. Moreover, Quintilone & Associates hereby expressly disclaims (d) that it can or will enter into an attorney-client relationship or enter into any other relationship or assume any duty (fiduciary or otherwise) with or on behalf of any person; (e) that the cases or comments discussed in this web site are comparable or applicable to any case or other legal matter involving any person; and (e) that any user or other person will obtain any particular result or outcome in any case or other legal matter.
6. No Reliance by User. As noted above, legal advice and other legal services depend upon the specific facts and circumstances and the laws that govern any particular case or other matter. Therefore, Quintilone & Associates hereby gives every user notice that the user should not rely, and cannot reasonably rely, upon anything contained within this web site for any purpose whatsoever, including obtaining legal advice.
7. Communication with Quintilone & Associates. Quintilone & Associates further advises every user that the user should not communicate anything (including any confidential or sensitive information, documents, photographs, graphic depictions, financial information, data, or files) to Quintilone & Associates through this web site. Quintilone & Associates does not and cannot warrant that anything so communicated will be or remain confidential. Moreover, any such communication through the web site or by electronic mail (email), regular mail, or other means of delivery shall not create an attorney-client relationship between Quintilone & Associates and any other person, and such communication shall not create a fiduciary duty or other obligation on the part of Quintilone & Associates to preserve, safeguard, or return anything so communicated.
8. Licensing of Firm’s Attorneys. Each of Quintilone & Associates’ attorneys is licensed only in the state or states of the United States of America or other jurisdictions indicated in his or her biography, and one or more attorneys are certified as specialists in particular practice areas of the law. Nothing in the web site is intended by Quintilone & Associates (or its attorneys) to be soliciting or transacting business in any jurisdiction in which Quintilone & Associates (or its attorneys) is not duly licensed or otherwise authorized by the laws of that jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the first sentence of this paragraph, Quintilone & Associates does not make, but expressly disclaims, any warranty (express or implied), guaranty, representation, promise, assurance, or other statement that the biography or the license, other authorization, or certificate of specialization of any of Quintilone & Associates’ attorneys to practice law in and by any jurisdiction is valid, effective, current, or accurate.
9. No Employment Offer or Agreement. The listing and descriptions of jobs or job opportunities with Quintilone & Associates are not intended to be, and are not, offers, contracts, terms or conditions of employment, solicitations of employment, or any other commitment or promise of employment or the payment of any compensation, fee, or inducement to any person.
10. Change Without Notice. This web site is subject to change without notice, but Quintilone & Associates undertakes no obligation to amend, correct, or otherwise change the web site in any way or at any time.
11. Designation of Responsible Attorney. In the event required by the law of any jurisdiction, but expressly subject to paragraph 4 (relating to No Consent to Jurisdiction, Venue or Choice of Governing Law Outside of the City of Irvine, State of California, United States of America) above, Quintilone & Associates hereby designates (a) its office in the City of Irvine, State of California, United States of America as its principal office and host server location; and (b) Richard E. Quintilone II, 15 Studebaker, Suite 100, Irvine, California, United States of America (92618-2013) as the attorney responsible for this web site.
12. Information About Web Site. For information or inquiries about this web site, please contact: email@example.com